Risk Advisory Services
The goals of risk management are to identify, understand, and address the risks that an organization faces. Risks may be strategic, financial, operational or compliance in nature. How an organization addresses risks may involve prevention, mitigation, acceptance, transfer, or avoidance strategies. Our risk advisory services include:
- Fraud risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Risk management utilizing ERM or ISO 31000 methodologies customized for your company
- Fraud, compliance, and ethics awareness and training programs
- Compliance and ethics programs
- Review or development of policies and procedures
- Process mapping and flowcharting
Recent examples of risk advisory services provided for clients by Zack, P.C. include:
- Developed and delivered live and online, self-paced fraud awareness training for employees of a publicly traded company, working in collaboration with the company's compliance, legal, HR and finance functions.
- Facilitated the implementation of a risk management function for an international trade association.
- Performed a fraud risk assessment of the corporate credit card program of an international pharmaceutical company, resulting in the development of risk matrices designed to be integrated with the company's enterprise risk management program, development of improved policies and procedures, and delivery of comprehensive process flowcharts to fully document these procedures.
- Facilitated a series of risk management meetings of one of the world's largest international relief organizations attended by representatives from offices throughout the world.